- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 33 min
- Total: 43 min
- Serving: 4 People
This once-ignored superfood is now a top favorite among chefs and foodies worldwide. Not sure how to prepare brussel sprouts so they are delicious, crispy and flavorful? Try this recipe for roasted brussel sprouts, with the addition of crispy bacon and sweet roasted garlic for a side dish that not only tastes amazing, but packs a serious health punch!
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh Brussels sprouts, rinsed
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed black pepper
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with nonstick foil.
- Mix sprouts with olive oil, sea salt, chopped garlic and crushed black pepper. Place sprouts on the cookie sheet and bake for 30-35 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
- Crumble bacon over the sprouts and enjoy!