- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
Use creamy, fresh Chevre goat cheese to top the roasted asparagus in this delicious side dish recipe.
- 1-1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds asparagus, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Broth
- 3 ounce soft goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the asparagus in a roasting pan and drizzle with the olive oil; roll the spears in the oil to coat.
- Add a few grinds of fresh black pepper to the asparagus and then pour in the chicken broth.
- Place the pan in the oven for 20 minutes, stirring the asparagus frequently to ensure even cooking.
- Serve topped with small dollops of the goat cheese, lemon juice and the grated lemon peel.