- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This simple appetizer looks significantly more complicated than its 10 minute prep time suggests. You can also use ricotta cheese, instead of the goat’s cheese, or top with freshly shaved Parmesan.
- 4 sheets filo pastry
- Olive oil
- 2 cylinders goat cheese
- 1 bunch slender asparagus tips, trimmed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Thoroughly brush the filo pasty sheets with olive oil and then carefully fold into rectangles. Transfer the filo to the prepared baking sheet and then top with the goat cheese and the asparagus.
- Sprinkle each tart with a few pinches of salt and pepper, and then drizzle with additional olive oil. Place the tarts in the oven for 10-12 minutes and then serve hot.