- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4-6 Servings
This recipe for roasted asparagus is both simple and delicious. Enjoy it as a side dish to compliment any weeknight dinner.
- 3 pounds asparagus, trimmed
- 1-1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Place the asparagus in a roasting pan and drizzle with the olive oil. Toss to coat and then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the asparagus in the oven and roast for 20 minutes.