- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 55 min
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: Serves 4 people
Roasted acorn squash is an easy side dish recipe that is nutritious and perfect for the fall season.
- 2 acorn squash
- Olive oil
- 1/4 cup of melted butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut each squash in half and brush cut sides with olive oil.
- Bake, cut side down, on a baking sheet for about 50 to 55 minutes, until soft.
- Carefully scoop out the seeds and strings, as the squash will be hot.
- Drizzle each cut squash with the melted butter, sprinkle with the basil, dill, and Parmesan cheese and serve.