- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Nothing beats the taste of a roast tenderloin for dinner, especially if it can be made in a snap. Spoon your favorite chutney over these succulent slices of pork.
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 jar of chutney
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Evenly sprinkle the pork tenderloin with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a large oven-safe sauté pan over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking, and then add the tenderloin and brown on all sides.
- Place the pan with the pork in the oven and cook until an internal thermometer registers 155 degrees, about 15 minutes.
- Remove the pork from the oven and the pan and place on a cutting board. Let the pork rest for at least 12 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, empty the chutney into a small saucepan and place over low heat, stirring frequently. Spoon warm over the pork slices and serve immediately.