- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A wonderful slow cooked chicken and vegetable roast.
- 1 (2-1/2 to 3 pound) whole chicken, quartered
- 1 (16 ounce) package baby carorots
- 4 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 3 ribs celery, sliced
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- Rinse and dry the chicken and put in a greased slow cooker. Surround with the vegetables and pour the dressing and broth over. Cook covered for 6-8 hours on low.