- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr 25 min
- Total: 2 hr 35 min
- Serving: 6
This Roast Beef Marinade has all the intense and delicious flavors we could want for a dinner classic.
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, mashed
- 1/4 cup lemon juice--fresh squeezed
- 1, 5 pound Rump Roast
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Mix the marinade ingredient in a large glass bowl. Place rump roast in bowl cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight. The roast and marinade can be put in a extra large ziploc plastic bag.
- Remove roast and quickly brown all sides in the 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Bake roast at 350 degrees F for 2 hours.