- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 3 min
- Total: 13 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
These big and bold sandwiches are packed with deli thin slices of roast beef, melted provolone cheese and pickled banana pepper rings. A hearty and ultra-satisfying lunch.
- 1 can Condensed French Onion Soup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 4 Soft Hoagie Rolls with Sesame Seeds
- 4 slices deli provolone cheese, cut in half
- 1/4 cup drained pickled banana pepper rings
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the soup in a medium-sized saucepan over moderate-high heat and stir in the roast beef. Cook the mixture until heated through and then transfer the beef with a slotted spoon to the hoagie rolls.
- Top each beef-filled sandwich with the cheese and then place onto a baking sheet. Put the sandwiches into the oven for 3 minutes to melt the cheese.
- Remove the sandwiches, spoon on the soup mixture and then top with the pepper rings. Serve immediately.