- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 55 min
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6
Crushed Doritos corn chips give Ro-Tel Chicken crunch.
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 can Ro-Tel tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 large bag Doritos, crushed
- 1 boiled chicken, cut in bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Combine first 5 ingredients in saucepan. Heat to boiling point; set aside. Spread 1/2 the Doritos in greased 9 by 13 inch baking dish. Layer half the chicken and soup mixture over chips.
- Repeat layers of corn chips, chicken and soup. Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 35 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer.