- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Just as the name implies, this delicious gin-based drink is a cross between a Riviera and Collins cocktail.
Recipe originally appeared on Summitsips.com, photo by Randy Hanson.
- 1-1/2 ounces gin
- 1 ounce pineapple juice
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 barspoon maraschino liqueur
- 1/4 ounce Campari
- 1/4 ounce simple syrup
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- top with sparkling water
- mint sprig to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the sparkling water and garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a tall cocktail glass with fresh ice.
- Top the drink with the sparkling water, garnish with the mint sprig and then serve immediately.