- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This frothy, gin-based cocktail will delight you with its citrusy-fresh taste, and herbal and minty undertones.
Recipe originally appeared on Summitsips.com, photo by Randy Hanson.
- 2 ounces gin
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- 1 egg white
- 1 mint leaf to garnish
- orange bitters
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish and bitters, into a cocktail shaker and dry shake for 30 seconds to combine.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then vigorously shake for an additional 30 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into the chilled glass, top with bitters and then garnish with the mint leaf; serve immediately.