- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The lively, complex and ultra smooth taste of Cachaça is paired with muddled cucumbers and jalapeño to give it a wonderful, sexy Brazilian twist of flavor.
- 2 ounces Cachaça
- 3 slices English cucumbers plus 1 slice to garnish
- 2 thin slices of jalapeno (seeds removed), plus 1 slice to garnish
- 1 ounce agave nectar
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place the cucumber, jalapeno and agave nectar into a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then add the Cachaça.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the jalapeno and cucumber slice and then serve immediately.