- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4
Salad of apple, green peas, cauliflower and cabbage mixed with boiled rice.
- 1 apple, diced
- 8 Cauliflower florets, boiled
- 1 small cup boiled green peas
- 1 cup long grain (Basmati) boiled and cooled rice
- 1/4 cup cabbage (shredded)
- 1 lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- Take a bowl, add rice, cauliflower florets, green peas, apples, pepper and salt. Mix well.
- Add lemon juice and mix well.
- Take a serving plate and place the contents into it.
- Garnish it with cabbage and coriander leaves.