- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 3 hr
- Total: 3 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Slow cooked turkey sausage, rice nad veggie dinner.
- 1 pound turkey sausage, browned
- 1 (6 ounce) box flavored rice mix
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 cups sliced celery
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, julienned
- 1 (15 ounce) can cut green beans, drained
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Add the sausage to a greased slow cooker. Stir in the remaining ingredients, except the almonds, and mix well.
- Cook covered for 3-4 hours on low. Serve with the almonds sprinkled over top.