- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 4-6
Rice Pudding, studded with plump raisins, is the ultimate comfort food.
- 1 1/2 cup cooked rice
- 2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2/3 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine cooked rice, 1 1/2 cup milk, sugar and salt in saucepan.
- Cook until thick about 15-20 minutes.
- Blend remaining 1/2 cup milk and egg and stir into rice.
- Add raisins. Cook 2 minutes longer stirring constantly.
- Add butter and vanilla. Stir to combine. Serve warm.