- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Rice Pilaf with Almonds is a delicious side dish to any meal.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup green onions
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 2 cups hot beef bouillon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter in heavy saucepan and saute onions for a 30 seconds.
- Add almonds and saute for a minute.
- Add rice and saute for about 3 minutes, stirring contantly
- Add hot bouillon and cover
- Simmer over lowest heat for about 15-20 mintes or until rice is tender
- Stir occasionally after the first 10 minutes
- Season with salt and pepper. Add extra green onions or almonds for garnish