- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Italians aren’t the only ones who make pesto; try this Asian-inspired pesto dish over rice noodles.
- 1 8-oz package rice noodles
- 1/2 cup packed cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup packed mint leaves
- 1/2 cup packed basil leaves
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil v
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon siracha or other hot sauce
- Coarsely chopped peanuts for garnish
- Prepare the noodles according to package directions, drain and return to pot.
- In the meantime, place the cilantro, mint, basil, peanuts, garlic, sesame oil, soy sauce, and siracha into a food processor until finely chopped.
- With the motor running, slowly pour the vegetable oil down the processor chute and then sprinkle in some salt and pepper.
- Empty the mixture over the pasta and toss to coat. Serve immediately garnished with some chopped peanuts.