- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 8 servings
An Asian-inspired rice-noodle and chicken salad dish made with crisp, clean flavors and a wide array of fresh ingredients.
- 1/2 pound dried rice noodles, about 1/4 inch wide
- 3/4 cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon asian fish sauce
- 1/2 pound cabbage, finely shredded 4 cups
- 3 large scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound cooked chicken, cut into long strips
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- Prepare the rice noodles according to package directions, drain extremely well and then place into a shallow bowl. Add the cabbage and scallions to the bowl and then set aside.
- Put the grapefruit juice, garlic, sugar and fish sauce in a small bowl and whisk vigorously until the sugar has completely dissolved.
- Pour the dressing over the noodle mixture and toss to combine. Add the chicken, cilantro and mint to the bowl and toss once again to mix. Serve immediately.