- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Creamy, cheesy rice and green chile side dish.
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 2 cups sour cream
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 8 ounces Monterey Jack Cheese, grated
- Mix together the chiles and sour cream.
- Pour 1 cup of the rice into the bottom of a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish. Spoon 1/3 of the chile mixture over. Top with 1/3 of the cheese. Repeat the layers 2 more times.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes.