- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Red beans and rice with spinach skillet dinner.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves, torn into large pieces
- 1 can red beans, rinsed and drained
- Melt the butter in a skillet, mix in the green onions and garlic. Stir often until the onions are tender.
- Mix in the rice, spinach and beans and continue cooking until heated through. Sprinkle the salt and pepper in to taste.