- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 6
This quick and easy to make Reuben Casserole has all the great tasting favorites.
- 1, 16 ounce carton sour cream
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 tablespoons Thousand Island dressing
- 1, 26 ounce jar sauerkraut, drained
- 2 cans corned beef, sliced
- 12 ounces Swiss cheese, shredded
- rye bread crumbs
- 1 stick butter, melted
- Mix sour cream, onion, dressing and sauerkraut. Spread onto a greased baking dish.
- Top with sliced corned beef, then Swiss cheese. Sprinkle rye crumbs over all and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35-40 minutes.