- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The smooth, subtle and complex taste of reposado tequila is combined with fresh citrus and mint to create this fresh and flavorful blend.
- 2 ounces reposado tequila
- 1 ounce agave nectar
- 1 ounce club soda
- 1 grapefruit wedge, halved
- 2 lime wedges
- 3 mint leaves
- grapefruit wedge, lime wedge and mint sprig to garnish
- Place the grapefruit, limes and mint leaves into a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then add the remaining ingredients except for the garnish.
- Stir the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the grapefruit wedge, lime wedge and mint sprig, and then serve immediately.