- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 17 min
- Serving: 8 people
Despite its name, this regular pepperoni pizza recipe is anything but ordinary.
- 1 lb. frozen pizza dough, thawed
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 can (15 oz.) no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 oz. pepperoni slices
- Heat oven to 450ºF.
- Place oven rack in lowest position. Spray large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Roll out pizza dough on lightly floured surface to fit baking sheet; transfer to baking sheet. Bake 8 to 10 min. or until crust is puffed.
- Spread crust with oil; top with remaining ingredients. Bake 12 min. or until edge of crust is crisp and mozzarella is melted.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving: 310 calories, 15g total fat, 5g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 20mg cholesterol, 620mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate, 1g dietary fiber, 0g sugars, 13g protein, 8%DV vitamin A, 15%DV vitamin C, 20%DV calcium, 8%DV iron.