- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 12 people
These regular blueberry muffins are anything but regular.
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. CALUMET Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup cold butter, cut up
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in large bowl.
- Whisk egg, milk and oil until well blended.
- Add to flour mixture; stir just until blended.
- Gently stir in blueberries.
- Spoon into 12 paper-lined muffin cups.
- Mix 1/2 cup sugar, 1/3 cup flour and cinnamon in medium bowl.
- Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake 20 to 25 min. or until lightly browned.
- Cool 10 min. in pan; remove to wire racks. Cool completely.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving: 250 calories, 11g total fat, 3.5g saturated fat, 3.5g polyunsaturated fat, 3g monounsaturated fat, 0g trans fat, 30mg cholesterol, 210mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate, less than 1g dietary fiber, 22g sugars, 3g protein, 4%DV vitamin A, 0%DV vitamin C, 6%DV calcium, 6%DV iron.