- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 4 min
- Total: 29 min
- Serving: 20
Vegetarians and picky eaters will love Refried Bean and Spinach Quesadillas.
- 1, 16 ounce can spicy refried beans
- 10 fajita sized flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups spinach leaves, finely sliced
- 1 cup Sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- cooking spray
- salsa and sour cream
- Heat oven to 200 degrees F.
- Divide the refried beans between 5 of the tortillas, spreading it evenly over each. Top with green onions, then spinach, then cheese. Press remaining tortillas on top.
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray, then set over medium heat. One at a time, toast each quesadilla until browned on both sides, about 2 minutes per side. Coat the skillet with additional cooking spray between each quesadilla.
- As they finish toasting, transfer quesadillas to a baking sheet and place in the oven to keep warm. Cut into quarters. Serve with sour cream and salsa.