- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
A cooling and light accompaniment to hot and piquant dishes such as chilli or curry.
- 1 medium cucumber
- a handful of fresh mint or three teaspoons of dried mint
- 1 cup of Greek-style yogurt
- Cut the cucumber into 1-inch size cubes.
- In a small serving bowl, fold in the cucumber with the mint and yoghurt. If using dried mint, mix the mint into the yogurt at least an hour before making the salad, to infuse the yogurt with the mint.
- Chill in refrigerator and garnish with a little mint before serving.