- Prep: 35 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: Makes 5-1/2 cups
Rediscover your traditional chicken salad recipe by adding seedless grapes, walnuts and hints of ginger to this timeless classic.
- 3/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups cooked chicken
- 1-1/2 cups red seedless grapes
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/3 cup sliced shallots
- 1/2 cup broken walnuts
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine mayonnaise, ginger, salt and pepper; mix well to combine.
- Add the chicken grapes, celery, shallots, walnuts and raisins, and toss to coat.
- Serve salad on lettuce leaves after chilling for 20 minutes.