- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 10 Servings
Enjoy this refreshing Asian iced tea with a light snack, but be careful because it surprisingly packs quite a punch.
- 4 cups Basic Iced Tea, made with good-quality green tea
- 1/2 cup filtered sake
- 1/2 cup light rum
- 1/2 cup Ginger Syrup
- Grated orange zest to garnish
- Crystallized ginger to garnish
- Fill a pitcher with ice and then add the iced tea, sake, rum, and syrup.
- Stir to combine and then pour into glasses filled with ice.
- Garnish each serving with some grated orange zest and a piece of crystallized ginger. Serve immediately.