- Prep: 2 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 2 hr 30 min
- Serving: 8
Reese Type Bars tastes just like the all American peanut butter cup.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6 ounce) bag chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Combine first 6 ingredients with 2 tablespoons water in a large bowl, beating until well blended and mixture forms a ball.
- Pat into a 7 x 11-inch pan, smoothing top.
- Melt and blend remaining ingredients together in a double boiler. Spread smoothly over peanut butter mixture. Cut into squares when cooled.