- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Use your favorite red wine vinegar to make this all-purpose salad dressing which also doubles as a full-bodied and robust marinade for just about any cut of beef.
- 8 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red chile flakes
- 1 clove garlic
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Crush the garlic, sprinkle with a pinch of salt and then mash into a paste.
- Place the oil, vinegar, thyme, oregano, mustard, chile flakes, and garlic in a bowl and whisk vigorously until thoroughly blended. Season with a few pinches of salt and pepper and then serve immediately.