- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Marinade for 2 pounds of fish fillets
Freshly brewed Red Rose Tea, sesame oil, ginger, garlic and soy sauce make a delicious and aromatic marinade that adds wonderful flavor to salmon, tuna or swordfish.
- 1 cup freshly brewed Red Rose Tea
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- Place the Red Rose tea, sesame oil, fresh ginger, minced garlic and soy sauce into a bowl and whisk vigorously until completely blended.
- Thoroughly coat the fish of your choice with the marinade and then set aside for 30 minutes to marinate prior to cooking.