- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Quick icy and fluffy raspberry dessert.
- 1 (3 ounce) package red raspberry gelatin
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 cup drained, crushed ice
- thawed fruit
- Combine the gelatin and boiling water in the blender. Blend for 2 minutes until dissolved.
- Keeping the blender running, slowly add in the the ice. Blend for about a minute until the blender feels cool.
- Add the fruit to chilled sherbet cups. Pour the mixture over. Let set for 5 minutes before serving.