- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
This unbelievably delicious Indian side dish is composed of red potatoes coated in a thick yogurt Tandoori sauce. Serve it as an accompaniment to grilled meats and poultry.
- 6 small red potatoes, washed and quartered
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon yellow curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 8 turns fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sweetened lime juice
- 1 tablespoon finely-minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon finely-minced garlic
- Place all of the ingredients into a large Ziploc bag and seal well.
- Massage the bag to combine all of the ingredients, and then set aside for 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and then line a baking sheet with foil.
- Empty the contents of the Ziploc bag onto the prepared baking sheet and then place in the oven for 40 minutes, turning the potatoes after 20 minutes of roasting; serve immediately.