- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 18 min
- Total: 33 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
This potato salad is made with Ponzu; a light yellow, tart and citrusy sauce frequently used in Japanese cooking.
- 4 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 pound radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 bunches green onions, green parts only, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup smoked olive oil
- 3 tablespoons ponzu
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Once boiling, add the potatoes and cook for about 18 minutes until soft, but not mushy. Drain the potatoes well and then transfer to a large bowl.
- Add the radishes, green onions, olive oil, ponzu and a few pinches of salt and pepper. Gently toss to combine and then serve warm.