- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The classic Daisy cocktail is given a tasty and colorful twist with the addition of a red bell pepper.
Recipe originally appeared on Summitsips.com, photo by Randy Hanson.
- 1 slice of red bell pepper, chopped
- 1-1/2 ounces tequila
- 1 barspoon agave nectar
- 1 barspoon fresh lime juice
- chilled seltzer
- red bell pepper slice to garnish
- Place the chopped bell pepper into a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except for the garnish, to the shaker, and then fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Top the drink with the seltzer and then garnish with the red bell pepper slice. Serve immediately.