- Prep: 3 hr 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 3 hr 5 min
- Serving: Makes about 2 cups
This sharp and zesty-tasting salsa is the perfect partner for crisp tortilla chips. However, feel free to use it as a condiment to compliment your favorite Mexican dish.
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped red onion (2 medium)
- 3/4 cup finely chopped tomato (1 medium)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions (3 medium)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1-1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Place all of the ingredients into a glass bowl and toss to combine.
- Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator for 3 hours to allow flavors to infuse.