- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Punt e Mes, which translates into ‘point and a half,’ is an Italian vermouth that is dark brown in color and bitter in flavor. Enjoy it mixed with rye and Maraschino liqueur in this cocktail named after the famous Brooklyn neighborhood.
- 2 ounces Rye
- 1/2 ounce Punt e Mes
- 1/2 ounce Maraschino or to taste
- Maraschino cherry to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then stir the mixture for 30 seconds to chill.
- Strain the mixture into a cocktail glass, garnish with the cherry, and then serve immediately.