- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes about 12 servings
This fresh red grape vinaigrette is delicious drizzled over salmon or poultry as a finishing sauce, or tossed with a mixed fruit salad.
- About 1-1/4 cups red grapes
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/8 tsp dry mustard
- Salt and fresh pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Place all of the ingredients into a food processor or a blender, and puree the mixture until smooth. Season the vinaigrette to taste with a pinch or two of salt and pepper, and then serve immediately.