- Prep: 35 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 10 Servings
Cool off from the heat with one of these sweet and spicy margaritas made with chile-infused tequila and guava nectar.
- 2-1/2 cups Chile-Infused Tequila
- 1-1/2 cups Triple Sec
- 1-1/2 cups guava nectar
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1-1/2 cups fresh lime juice
- 10 lime wedges
- Salt, for rimming the glasses
- 10 small red chiles to garnish
- Place the tequila, Triple Sec, guava nectar, orange juice, and lime juice in a pitcher and stir to combine.
- Put the mixture into the refrigerator for 30 minutes to chill.
- Place the salt on a small plate. Run a lime wedge around the rim of a rocks cocktail glass and then dip into the salt to adhere.
- Fill the prepared glass with ice, add the margarita mixture and then garnish with a small red chile.