- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A super simple punch made with cranberry syrup and dark rum; its blood red color works well for a Halloween inspired party.
- 8 cups chilled club soda, such as Canada Dry
- 4 cups aged dark rum
- 2 cups chilled Cranberry Simple Syrup
- 2 cups orange curaçao
- 2 cups chilled Dubonnet rouge
- 2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 80 dashes aromatic bitters
- Ice cubes
- Make sure all of the ingredients are chilled before making the punch.
- Put all of the ingredients into a punch bowl and stir to combine.
- Ladle into glasses with an ice cube and serve.