- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This refreshing blend of cranberry vodka, green apple schnapps and butterscotch schnapps makes a great celebratory beverage for New Years or the holidays.
- 1-1/2 ounces cranberry vodka
- 3/4 ounce green apple schnapps
- 1 teaspoon butterscotch schnapps
- Apple sliced dipped in red caramel to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the apple slice and then serve immediately.