- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 1 hr 15 min
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: Makes 4
Vegetable stuffed tomatos, a quick and refreshing lunch choice.
- 1 (10 ounce) package from green pease with carrots or corn
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 2 teaspoons green goddess, ranch or thousand island salad dressing
- 4 large ripe tomatoes
- Prepare the frozen vegetables according to the package directions.
- Combine the dill and salad dressing together and stir into the vegetables.
- Slice the tops off the tomatoes and scoop out the inside. Spoon the vegetable mix into the tomatoes. Refrigerate for 1 hour.