- Prep: 1 hr 50 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 1 hr 55 min
- Serving: 40 servings
A fresh and fruity party punch for a crowd.
- 4 cups sugar
- 5 ripe bananas, mashed
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 quarts ginger ale, chilled
- Combine the sugar with 6 cups of water in a pot. Bring to a boil for 3 minutes and then allow to cool.
- Add the bananas and lemon juice to a bowl along with the pineapple and orange juice. Stir in the sugar water and freeze in a large container.
- When ready to serve, allow to thaw for 90 minutes and pour in the ginger ale.