- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Make this refreshing and robust flavored beverage from scratch to experience the true taste of authentic root beer.
- 2 teaspoons sarsaparilla root
- 1 teaspoon licorice root
- 1 teaspoon wintergreen leaves
- 1 teaspoon stevia leaves
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon bark
- 2 cups water
- 1 quart carbonated water
- Place all the herbs in a medium saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat.
- Simmer the mixture for 10 minutes and then cover the pan, remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Using a sieve, strain out the herbs, discard, and then add the carbonated water.