- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 5 hr
- Total: 5 hr
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A vegetable packed roast beef stew dinner. Slow cooked, so you can set it and forget it!
- 3 cups cubed roast beef
- 2 (15 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 2 (14 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- Mix together everything but the cauliflower and broccoli in a greased slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper. Cook covered for 3-4 hours on low.
- Mix in the cauliflower and broccoli. Cook for 2 more hours, until tender.