- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 5 Servings
No cooking required of this raw Gazpacho soup made with almonds, grapes, cucumber and a white bell pepper. Serve garnished with some sprouts and a few lemon balm leaves.
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 2 cups green grapes, pitted
- 1 cucumber (300 g), peeled and chopped
- 1 white bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 ice cubes
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Sprouts and fresh lemon balm to garnish
- Place the almonds into a blender and process until finely chopped. Add the canola oil, grapes, cucumber, bell pepper and lemon to the blender and continue to blend until the mixture reaches a smooth consistency.
- Pour in the water and then add the ice cubes and a few pinches of salt and pepper to taste. Process the mixture to combine and then transfer to serving bowls. Garnish the soup with some sprouts and lemon balm, and then serve immediately.