- Prep: 1 hr 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: Makes about 1 cup
A delicate yet intense sauce packed with flavor and freshness. Toss with your favorite pasta.
- 1 cup washed, loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, peeled
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt, to taste
- Place the basil, mint, parsley and garlic into a food processor and pulse until mixture in finely chopped.
- With the motor running, slowly pour the olive oil down the flute and process until combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and add some sea salt to taste.
- Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour to allow flavors to infuse and blend.