- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Have some frozen ravioli and stir-fry vegetables on hand for this simple and delicious weeknight dinner solution.
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary, divided
- 1 16-ounce package frozen stir-fry vegetables (bell peppers and onions)
- 1 14-ounce can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup individually quick-frozen spinach
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 24 ounces fresh or frozen cheese ravioli
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook the ravioli according to package directions, drain and place in a pasta bowl.
- In the meantime, heat the oil in a large sauté pan, and sauté the garlic and 1 teaspoon of the rosemary for 1 minute.
- Stir in the vegetables and the tomatoes and cook for 7 minutes, and then add in the spinach, remaining rosemary and a few grinds of fresh pepper. Cook for an additional 2 minutes and then transfer to the bowl with the pasta.
- Toss the pasta with the sauce and serve immediately topped with the Parmesan cheese.