- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Serves 4
Got 15 minutes? That's all the time you need to get a gourmet dinner on your family dinner table. Paulette Mitchell, author of the internationally acclaimed 15-minute Gourmet series, shares these three 15-Minute recipes that taste like they took much longer to prepare.
- 12 ounces store-bought cheese or pumpkin-filled ravioli
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, preferably toasted
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, preferably toasted
- 1/4 cup walnut oil
- 1 tablespoon dried leaf sage
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- Salt to taste
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Meanwhile, combine all pesto ingredients, except Parmesan, in a food processor. Process until mixture is a slightly chunky puree. Add Parmesan and pulse once or twice to blend
- When pasta is done, drain well. Return pasta to pot, add pesto and toss. Season with salt. Garnish the servings with freshly ground pepper and extra Parmesan.